March 16, 2020
Read our Latest Response to the Coronavirus
March 13, 2020
Dear Retail and Brand Partners,
Animal Supply Company is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our teammates, retail customers and brand partners. We are proactively taking measures to mitigate the potential spread of any illnesses and minimize potential health risks or concerns.
Some of the preventative steps we are taking include:
- • Sharing informative communications with teammates regarding symptoms, prevention, risks, and pet-related facts, of COVID-19.
- • Ensuring COVID-19 updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) are broadly communicated and posted at our locations reiterating the importance of following their recommendations. Follow these links for up to date information:
- • Encouraging social distancing to diminish the potential of spreading or contracting illnesses, such as the cancellation or postponement of ASC events and travel.
- • Initiated disinfecting action plans at our offices and distribution centers including, intentional disinfecting touchpoints and hand-washing multiple times a day, wearing masks when experiencing cold symptoms and nitrile gloves. We are encouraging teammates to stay at home and seek medical care immediately with any flu or COVID-19 symptoms.
- • Coordinated a cross functional Business Continuity Committee to enhance our business continuity plans for our offices and distribution centers to ensure minimal business disruption in extraordinary events.
- • Full Immediate Remote Work Assignment Action plan in place to continue office-based work seamlessly with little to no disruption.
Due to the rapid developments of the COVID-19 global pandemic, we will continue to communicate important updates. We, at Animal Supply Company, will do everything in our power to ensure the health and safety of our teammates, retail customers, and brand partners remains our top priority.
We appreciate your trust in our ability to partner with you through this situation.